Monday, December 19, 2005

Tom Cruise and the Right Path


This is an interesting LA times article about Scientology, Tom Cruise and an "evil tyrant named Xenu" who lived 75 million years ago and apparently is still impacting our lives.

Now, this posting is not meant as judgment. If Tom wants to believe in some accient bully, this is his right. This is his chosen path. If it helps him become a better man, I encourage it. I encourge doing anything that makes us better Beings. If reading Marianne Williamson, Gary Zukav or L. Ron. Hubbard or the bible for that matter lifts you to your higher self, do it. If attending church, weekend retreats or doing The Forum helps, do it.

We are all here, a part of evolution. Asking questions, learning more about the Universe, what others believe and finding out those things that we didn't know but now like to hear more about are what helps us evolve. This is what life is. Questioning, thinking, learning and evolving and hopefully becoming something greater than we imagined was possible.

Tom is doing it. He is on his right path and I wish him well on it.

In the future year, I would like to share more of my personal experiences and insights that I have learned on my path. And as they have helped me evolve, I hope they will help you.

At Inland Base, Scientologists Trained Top Gun
http://www.latimes.com/news/printedition/la-fi-scientology18dec18,1,278560.story?ctrack=1&cset=true

No comments: